woensdag 6 maart 2013

nieuws van Keita!!!




Hello Dorine,

I hope you are doing well.
It is surprising for me that 3 months have already gone since we had left Belgium!
Sometimes I miss Gent and people living there, like you.

Now Keita is going to Japanese school.
He is really enjoying his school life with new friends.
Last month, he had a performance event with classmates.
As you know, he likes dancing so that he played very well even though he was a newcomer!
Here I enclose several pictures on the performance.

I am still checking "Klasje Dorine", it is nice to see the growth of Keita's friends in Belgium, such as Sander, Miel, Suza, Rachel...
Please give best regards to them from Keita, and to Caroline and Nele as well.

Groetjes,

Takafumi










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten